jeudi 29 décembre 2011

Just ask me!

I don't know why, but it seems that I have "GPS" (or "charity") written on my forehead.

Yesterday (all my troubles seemed so far away...), the questions were :
- Can you show us where is the central station? Of course, ladies!
- I'm dying for a coffee, but I have no money... Ok young buddy, i'll get you one
- Madam, do you know where is the Urban Outfitter? It's just around the corner, at Place Stéphanie

Today (is the greatest...) :
- Is it the tram going to Churchill? Indeed, young lady
- Is this metro stopping at Beekkant? Huh... Huh, wait a minute, i'm in my book right now. What?
And then another gentle woman confirmed it to the guy sitting in front of me. For once, I got saved.

Everyday, I get asked. Even abroad, people ask me things... So, what? Why? Can you tell me. This time i'm asking you...

To be continued

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire